Tatuaje and Pete Johnson have just released the Tatuaje TAA 2012 cigar. This is Pete Johnsons second release for the Tobacconist Association of America (TAA). This series has been very popular so far.
The 2011 Tatuaje TAA release was based on the Pork Tenderloin and Barclay Rex blends. The Tatuaje TAA 2012 is the same blend as the 2011 but in a new vitola of 6 1/4 x 50.
Pete Johnson asked his followers on twitter to help pick the size of the 2012 Tatuaje TAA blend. Initially Pete said the cigar would not be the same blend but it is now confirmed that the 2012 blend is the same as the 2011 blend.
The suggested retail price for the Tatuaje TAA 2012 release is $10.99 with most stores selling boxes with a 10% discount. The boxes are 20 count and the total production is 2500 boxes. This production level is 1000 boxes more than 2011.
The Tatuaje TAA 2012 blend is now on the shelves of most TAA member stores. TAA special blend cigars include:
- ACID Big Bang Robusto
- Ashton VSG Robusto Especial
- Colibri Monza Cutter/Lighter Exclusive TAA Set
- Jamie Garcia TAA Exclusive
- La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Maduro Torpedo
- Padron 1964 Toro
- Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary TAA Exclusive Robusto Grande
- Romeo y Julieta Magnum Exclusivo
- Tatuaje TAA 2012 Buy Here