For the full show click the link below
Welcome to the 5th installment of the Cigar Cafe Radio. Lane, Harris and Sean are here today with special guests Alan Rubin (owner of Alec Bradley), George Sosa (VP of sales) and Clay Roberts (Executive VP of Marketing and Branding).
Introductions of special guests
1) How did you get into the Cigar Business?
2) How did you come up with the name Alec Bradley?
3) What is the Vision / Mission of the Company?
Questions for George Sosa and Clay Roberts:
1) Whats coming up on the event front?
2) What new blends are in the works?
3) Whats the next big thing for the IPCPR?
4) What are your thoughts on the Cuban Embargo and recent developments?
5) What do you think will happen with FDA regulation?
HB139 and the Alabama Tobacconist Association (ATA) – 300% proposed tax increase on premium cigars and other tobacco
Gofundme campaign for ATA
visit alecbradley.com for more info